In this webinar with Dr. Chutkan, hosted by Our Health Talks, you will learn the following:
- How Dr. Chutkan’s “Live Dirty, Eat Clean” mantra applies to health today
- Dr. Chutkan’s produce-cleaning regime
- Hallmark foods in a “clean eating” diet
- Risk of antibiotics
- Does having a GI issue make someone more susceptible to contracting illness?
- Explaining IBS vs. IBD
- Can nature exposure and sunlight help in combating the spread of COVID-19?
- What are some self-care practices that you using right now?
- How is the practice of medicine going to change after all this?
- Do you think it’s a good idea to increase dosage of probiotic supplements right now?
- Are you recommending prebiotics in conjunction with probiotics?
- Is sourdough considered a healthful fermented food?
- What is the role of hand sanitizers in the COVID-19 battle?
- How are you staying educated on our understanding of the disease right now?
- How do you think we could better prepare for the next time something like this happen?
- What’s something that made you smile recently?
(Summary provided by Our Health Talks)